- Developing a Certificate 2 Horticulture Program for students in your school high/special schools. Hear from the experts from AST (Access Skills Training ) Bendigo, VET partner for secondary schools.
- Kitchen gardens at PepperGreen Farm from local garden gurus, Leigh Somerville and Brian Hosking as well as Basil Natoli, Special Education teacher/horticulturist, on the secret to developing and delivering the best school garden programs.
- Sensational kitchen garden program in action on a school tour of Violet Street Primary School.
- Community engagement and children in the gardens on a walk and talk through White Hills Botanic Gardens Bendigo.
- Developing school gardens and playscapes by Richard Bellemo from RB Landscapes.
Starting at White Hills Botanic Gardens Bendigo.
Moving to PepperGreen Farm.
School garden visit Violet St Primary School.
9:00am - 3.30pm
White Hills Botanic Gardens Bendigo
557-559 Napier St
4 Thunder Street North
Violet Street Primary School
$120 Teachers / Professionals
$30 Parents / Volunteers
Includes lunch and refreshments
If you do not receive the VSGP enews directly, you will need to ring the NGIV office on 9576 0599 to obtain log-in details to book. Please have your credit card ready.
If you have any questions please contact
Tania Karamitos - VSGP Program Co-ordinator
Phone 9576 0599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
note Attendees must have a current Working with Childrens Check