NGIV Trade Day is more than just a market, it’s:
• Australia’s premier wholesale trading market
• A monthly industry networking event
• A quarterly horticultural showcase
Don’t miss out on:
• The finest quality greenlife and allied products
• The best wholesale prices
• The convenience of everything under one roof
• An unparalleled range of plants and gardening products
• Network with Australia’s leading growers, allied suppliers and other retailers
• Up to 100 stand holders and 1000 buyers
After 43 years of calling Caribbean Garden ‘home’ to NGIV’s Trade Day, it’s time to look forward to a new venue and an even better trade day experience. We’re delighted to have secured the impressive KCC Park in Skye, as the venue for trade day.
• Spread across 75 acres
• Ample parking
• Convenient location
• 4,500sqm of flexible undercover facilities
It’s the perfect place to showcase the Victorian horticultural industry.
Trade Day generally takes place on the first Tuesday of the month. Click here to discover when the next NGIV Trade Day is taking place. Trading will take place between 7:00 – 11:00am, with no stock being collected from stand holders until 8:00am.
Please note, you are required to complete a compulsory Safety Induction prior to arrival, and please ensure you observe the current COVID-Safe measures.
For more information view our Trade Day Frequently Asked Questions or call the NGIV Office.
To help you enjoy a safe and rewarding experience at our trade day, we ask that you read and refer to the information outlined within the Event Manual .