Sessional Horticulture Teacher Required at the Wantirna Campus
Vocational: Apprenticeship or Certificate 111 in Horticulture, Parks & Gardens or Production Nursery
Teaching: TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, or
- TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills,
and one of the following:
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools, or
- TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools, or
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools.
How to Apply:
Please send CV/Resume to Stewart Detez – Team Manager, Horticultural & Environmental Technologies, Swinburne University of Technology firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 9210 1247.